Hide/unhide posts on reddit

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Hide/unhide posts on reddit

Post by CashiWaku »

I have hidden two of my posts as hindsight suggested the wording had been written too hastily. I now realise I should have deleted the text. How do you find them again to unhide and/or modify them? (Hidden via the post options menu)
BroganHarrington
Mole Person

Re: Hide/unhide posts on reddit

Post by BroganHarrington »

Such a function can be found in the site settings.
LennonDavidson
Mole Person

Post by LennonDavidson »

No worries, I've been there too - writing posts too hastily and regretting it afterward. Good thing Reddit at least has a feature where you can hide posts that you're not too proud of. But I totally get it - sometimes you want to edit or unhide them. On how to unhide post on Reddit - go to your profile, click on the "hidden" tab, and find the position you want to unhide. Click on the "..." options menu on the base and select "unhide." It's as easy as that. Still, remember to take your time next time you're writing a post so you don't have to go through this process again.
zitraks
Mole Person

Post by zitraks »

Hey! Do you have a problem with Reddit? Check out my BIO! Or, if you want, I can tell you more about Reddit accounts. I recommend to Buy Reddit Accounts from AccsMaster. Really great service, just great quality! Stay safe!