Where do you buy parts?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

RomeAlive
Thug

Where do you buy parts?

Post by RomeAlive »

Hi guys,
Been watching the channel for a few years now but I finally got some time on my hands to fix up my car.

For regular parts and things like filters, oils and paint i guess I should be fine with Super Cheap and Autobarn right?

However I'm also looking at changing one of my wheelbearings and possibly looking at changing brakes as well. What would be a reccomended place to start looking?
Tyrtyfipol
Thug

Re: Where do you buy parts?

Post by Tyrtyfipol »

Bro honestly gotta find a wholesaler. It can be hard if yoour not a shop. I think the MCM boys still use ebay for a bunch of stuff like that.
Enmmabern
Thug

Re: Where do you buy parts?

Post by Enmmabern »

For more specialized parts like wheel bearings and brakes, you might want to check out pick a part companies. They often have a wide selection of used parts that can save you some money compared to buying new ones. In terms of reliability, it's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before buying from any new supplier. That being said, I've had good experiences with AutoZone and O'Reilly Auto Parts for regular maintenance items like filters and oils. Good luck with your repairs, and I hope you're able to find the parts you need at a good price!