How to create Online Portfolio, SEO, Social Media Management advice

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

RicardoCarver
Mole Person

How to create Online Portfolio, SEO, Social Media Management advice

Post by RicardoCarver »

I enjoyed content writing and after college I wrote Lifestyle( hair, beauty, recipe, dating advice etc) articles for a major media agency with my byline(my name as the author). The article are all available online in the company website.

Life happened and I ventured into something totally different just to make ends meet and put food on my table. I stopped writing.

1) How can I make a free online portfolio to the articles I made? I do want to continue writing either freelance or for a company

2) I am also a skilled Social Media Manager and I am currently learning SEO on moz.com but it's not a certified course. Is there a website I can get free certified courses on SEO?

3)With my skills, how can I get back in the job market after being away for more than 4 years.

I currently run my own blog (.wordPress.com)in addition to managing its social media handles.

I appreciate every advice to help me get back to this field. Thank you
EmmaGold
NSF

Re: How to create Online Portfolio, SEO, Social Media Management advice

Post by EmmaGold »

As for creating a portfolio, you can use free website builders like Wix or Squarespace to showcase your previous work. You can also create a LinkedIn profile and add articles to your "Publications" section. Regarding SEO courses, you can check out free options like Google's "SEO Starter Guide" or Moz's "Beginner's Guide to SEO." As for getting back into the job market, consider networking on LinkedIn or attending industry events to meet professionals in the field. One more thing, you should check out Athina Digital. They're a digital marketing agency that offers Seo services and other digital marketing solutions. Good luck!
zitraks
Mole Person

Post by zitraks »

Pretty cool instruction! But we all know that we need quality accounts! And my choice fell on the guys from AccsMaster, from whom I buy such high quality accounts that I get aesthetic pleasure from every order with them! After all, AccsMaster is Social Media Accounts Marketplace #1
DarianLee
Mole Person

Post by DarianLee »

I completely agree with your definition of SEO and its importance. Online businesses must optimize their sites for better visibility and ranking in organic search. As a new business owner, I'm very interested in improving my site's performance and attracting more organic traffic. Keeping up with the latest SEO Trends is vital to staying ahead of the competition and ensuring the success of my business. SEO is a powerful tool, and I can't wait to explore its potential for my business.