Never Sleep

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Never Sleep

Post by CashiWaku »

I understand that this is a no judge site and I understand that everyone experiences their own situation. But I'm reaching out hoping someone is like me. I've had insomnia for as long as I can remember (I'm 41). It takes me well over an hour to fall asleep and when I do I get like, 2 solid hours then I'm constantly tossing and turning and just trying to fall asleep again or else I'm wired and just can't sleep. On a great night I get 6 hours. A good night it's 4 and most nights tossing and turning and maaaaybbe 3 hours worth of sleep but usually clocked at 2 according to my fit bit. Does anyone else have this level of insomnia?
KusminHaiji
Mole Person

Re: Never Sleep

Post by KusminHaiji »

You can find free apps on your phone that offer a variety of sounds, such as rain, waves, or even just static.
SarraMarines
Mole Person

Re: Never Sleep

Post by SarraMarines »

I completely understand where you're coming from and I'm glad that you reached out for support. It's tough to deal with insomnia and it can feel isolating at times. I can't say that I personally have experienced insomnia to that extent, but I'm sure there are others out there who can relate. In the meantime, have you tried any tips for better sleep https://www.sleepunderground.com/? There are a lot of great resources out there that might be helpful. Keep pushing through, you've got this!