Rebuilding hair

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Rebuilding hair

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi all :slight_smile:

This is my first post but I’ve been lurking for a while.

I’m a guy, 37 years old. I’ve got a bit of receiding hairline. Nothing too bad but I’d like to fix it.

Actually that’s not why I started listening to the below playlist in the first place. I came across this site when I was researching servitors but kept around because of this new (to me) thing called morphic fields. Yet another thing to research.

So I decided to give it my best shot - as I did with servitors - by setting up an experiment that would allow me to verify the effect (but not before reading thousands of YouTube comments on most of the vidoes out there plus a lot of threads here on the forum).

I figured I’d choose a subject that would allow me to physically measure the effects but also something that wouldn’t be too hard.

So, for the last 5 weeks I’ve been running this playlist on loop (1-4 times daily except for a few missing days):

(Morphic Music) Hair loss Treatment for Men & Women, Reversal & Prevention - ADVANCED Morphic Field) 27

★ Hair loss Treatment For Men & Women★ (Binaural Beats Healing Frequency Meditation Music) 3

★Superior Results BOOSTER + Hydration AMPLIFIER!★ Get Results even faster now! 7.83Hz +60Hz to 963Hz

Hair Growth and Recovery helps with Hair Loss ver2 0 updated

★The 11th Power★ (11hz + 1111hz)

Stem Cells Targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck (Energetic/Morphic field programmed audio)

Hair Growth Booster

Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release)

Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0

(Am only allowed two links…)

Now, it’s only been 5 weeks, so to early to tell anything, but no results so far.

So, for my questions:

Any suggestions to how I might give myself better odds of succes with free fields. Fewer? More? Others? Different order (should be most important first, as I don’t always get through).

How much more powerful is the effect of the paid fields in your experience? +20%? 5X? I would guess it varies a lot from field to field so if any specific experience about hair-fields, then great.
MaxLopenz
Mole Person

Re: Rebuilding hair

Post by MaxLopenz »

It's difficult to say exactly how many fields or which ones would be most effective for you since everyone's experience can vary. However, it's always good to try different combinations and see what works best for you. As for paid fields, it really depends on the specific field and your personal experience with it. Some people find them to be more effective while others don't see much of a difference. Keep us updated on your progress and feel free to check out the website hairfolli.com for more tips and information on hair growth. Best of luck!