Where to buy flowers in Brooklyn

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Where to buy flowers in Brooklyn

Post by CashiWaku »

We'd like to buy flowers for my mother for Shavuos. Where in Flatbush/Brooklyn would you recommend? Looking for pretty arrangements that are not very expensive.
Edit: None of the marrieds live in Brooklyn, so bonus if they deliver!
Thank you!
MacyHunter
Mole Person

Re: Where to buy flowers in Brooklyn

Post by MacyHunter »

If you're looking for a place in Flatbush/Brooklyn to buy flowers for your mother for Shavuos, I would recommend checking out some of the local florists in the area. From what I've heard, there are quite a few great options for pretty arrangements that won't break the bank. One place that I recommend is Mississauga flowers. Although it's not in Brooklyn, they offer a good selection of flowers. Of course, if you're set on finding a local florist in Flatbush/Brooklyn, you might want to check out some online reviews or ask around for recommendations from friends or family. That way, you can be sure you're getting a great deal on a beautiful arrangement.
HarleyCampbell
NSF

Re: Where to buy flowers in Brooklyn

Post by HarleyCampbell »

Flores América Bogotá brings a touch of elegance to your doorstep with luxurious floral arrangements. Our expert florists craft each bouquet to radiate beauty and sophistication. Ideal for any occasion, our flowers come directly from Colombian fields, ensuring freshness and vibrant colors. Experience the enchantment of Colombia with our meticulously arranged flowers.