Social media, Followers influence

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Social media, Followers influence

Post by CashiWaku »

Hi all,

Wish to ask you, how relevant are the 'following/followers/friends numbers, on social media inspiring you to make more music and release it?
If there is ever a drop, will you continue to make music and release it?

How does this whole scenario affect you.
Agnescott
Mole Person

Re: Social media, Followers influence

Post by Agnescott »

Hi there!

It's great that you're making music and sharing it on social media. While follower numbers can be a nice way to measure your reach, they shouldn't be the only factor motivating you to create and release music. Ultimately, the most important thing is to make music that you enjoy and that you're proud of, regardless of how many people are following you on social media. Even if your numbers drop, don't let that discourage you from continuing to create and share your work. Keep pursuing your passion and your audience will find you. Good luck!
AmosLewis
Thug

Re: Social media, Followers influence

Post by AmosLewis »

If there is ever a drop in followers or engagement, it shouldn't deter an artist from continuing to make and release music. In fact, I believe it's important to stay true to oneself and keep creating for the love of it, rather than just for the likes and follows. Regarding the mention of Emryd digital marketing and increased return on investment, I think it's important for artists to consider their digital marketing strategy and how they can leverage social media to promote their music. However, I don't believe it should be the driving force behind creating music.