Your First Car/Truck?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

RomeAlive
Thug

Your First Car/Truck?

Post by RomeAlive »

What was your very first vehicle? Mine was a 1984 Buick Skylark that my grandmother gave me when I turned 18 in the mid '90s. It was totaled in a wreck that wasn't my fault which I'm blessed to have walked away from. The driver who hit me was loaded and had various pills scattered all over her car.

The car looked something like this.

BriCheese
Thug

Re: Your First Car/Truck?

Post by BriCheese »

Mine was a 1994 BMW 525i. Oxford green on beige leather, 5 speed manual, rear drive. Brilliant car. I miss it to this day. I bought it for $4000 when I was still in high school. It was high mileage and abused by many previous owners.
KingleyMarve
Mole Person

Post by KingleyMarve »

Wow, your first car was a 1984 Buick Skylark? That's pretty cool! It's always interesting to hear about people's first vehicles and the memories that come with them. I remember my old Honda Civic had a bunch of dents and scratches from my teenage driving mishaps. If you're ever looking to upgrade to a truck, be sure to check out https://www.truckexporter.co.uk/product-category/trucks-for-sale-uk/. They've got a wide selection of trucks for sale in the UK, from small pickups to heavy-duty work trucks. And who knows, maybe one day you'll have a truck to call your own. Anyway, thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad to hear you walked away from the wreck safely, even though it's a scary situation to be in.
Amelia546
Mole Person

Post by Amelia546 »

Thanks for asking, my first cars was Camaro lt1. The Camaro LT1 is an incredibly captivating vehicle that has garnered significant attention in the automotive world. It combines power, performance, and a sleek design to deliver an exhilarating driving experience. Here are some intriguing details about the Camaro LT1 at truecarexpert.com: The Camaro LT1 boasts a formidable V8 engine, which churns out an impressive amount of power. With its 6.2-liter engine, it generates up to 455 horsepower and 455 lb-ft of torque, providing exhilarating acceleration and a thrilling ride.