Youtube inserting ads on paid Patreon content

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Youtube inserting ads on paid Patreon content

Post by CashiWaku »

I know Patreon uses Youtube for it's hosting I see the controls and branding but I am starting to see adverts and I don't remember seeing them before on Patreon.
I am a paying member why am I seeing adverts?
Correct me if you think I am wrong but is that suppose to happen?

It does it with other Patreons videos too that I donate to and I think it's youtube as that is where they normally place them.

No it's not because I left Youtube Premium as I was am using different browser profile one dedicate for Youtube and another for Patreon.

Anyone seeing advertisng for paid Patreon content?
MaddyFar
Mole Person

Re: Youtube inserting ads on paid Patreon content

Post by MaddyFar »

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information, but as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, Patreon does not host videos directly. It is possible that creators you support on Patreon are hosting their content on YouTube and running ads on their videos to generate additional revenue. I recommend reaching out to the creators directly or contacting Patreon support for more specific information regarding advertising on their platform.
YanJagger
Mole Person

Post by YanJagger »

Hey! It's strange that you're seeing ads on paid Patreon content. Patreon is ad-free for its paying members, so this might be an issue or a change in how YouTube handles the hosting. It's worth contacting Patreon and YouTube support to inquire about this. I know a lot of people who use social media panel on youtube and can promote their accounts by buying likes and followers. IMO, It is better because then we see fewer annoying ads.
smmpanelpro
Mole Person

Post by smmpanelpro »

Online platforms called https://smmpanelpro.com/ provide a variety of services to increase social media participation. These services include purchasing likes, followers, comments, and views, maintaining social media accounts, and scheduling postings.
smmpanelnepal
Mole Person

Post by smmpanelnepal »

The primary function of an https://smmpakpanel.com is to optimize the process of creating and disseminating content. Users may easily plan and arrange their posts with the help of scheduling functionalities and straightforward interfaces. These panels give brands, marketers, and influencers the ability to consistently and interestingly present themselves on the network through the use of photographs, videos, and carousel postings. Users can save the effort of manual posting by scheduling posts ahead of time, ensuring timely delivery and optimizing visibility.