Buying your headstone before you die or after?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Buying your headstone before you die or after?

Post by CashiWaku »

That's been done on-site for generations. A stone would potentially be set when the 1st spouse died, the birth/death dates inscribed at that time. Some years later, the 2nd spouse dies and the monument company comes out to the cemetery and inscribes the death dates for the 2nd spouse.
YanJagger
Mole Person

Re: Buying your headstone before you die or after?

Post by YanJagger »

It's important to consider personal preferences and financial situations when making this decision. Some people might prefer to choose and purchase their headstone in advance so that they have more control over the design and can ensure that their wishes are carried out. Others might prefer to wait until after they pass away, allowing their loved ones to make the decision and potentially saving money in the process.

If you're interested in finding more information about grave headstones near me, I can definitely help you with that. There are many options and styles to choose from, so it's important to do your research and find a reputable company to work with. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist with!