Where Was Your First Date?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Where Was Your First Date?

Post by CashiWaku »

My husband and I were recently on our honeymoon, and on our last night there, we reminisced about many of our adventures throughout our relationship so far, all the way back to our first date! For our first date, we went to a sporting event together. Our team lost, the seats weren't great, but yet, it was probably my favorite game that I've been to.

Where did you and your partner go on your first date together? Did you go out to dinner and a movie? Get coffee and walk around town? Stay home, cook a meal, and watch TV together? Attend a sporting event? Let's hear about where you all went for your first date!
RasySumka
Thug

Re: Where Was Your First Date?

Post by RasySumka »

How sweet, hope you had the best time on your honeymoon. We went for dinner and ice cream. Every year on our anniversary we recreate that date. Always fun!
LukeMeyers
Mole Person

Re: Where Was Your First Date?

Post by LukeMeyers »

Congratulations on your honeymoon! It's so heartwarming to hear about your journey and the special memories you've created together. Our first date was quite simple yet memorable. We went hiking in a nearby park, enjoying nature and each other's company. It set the tone for many more adventures to come. It's fascinating to hear about different first-date experiences! If anyone wants more ideas or tips on planning a memorable first date, https://datingtipsnadvice.com/the-ultim ... mpression/ is a fantastic resource to explore.