Moving company

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Moving company

Post by CashiWaku »

I couldn’t find any recent post about shipping from east coast of Usa to France.witth Schumacher cargo logistics.I have read numerous reviews of the company and it is scary. Does anybody on this forum used them and what was your experience ( good or bad)
Thanks
HarayokaWa
Mole Person

Re: Moving company

Post by HarayokaWa »

A quick look online gives me all sorts of reviews - from "don't use them" to "fabulous experience, these guys are great." It may depend, too, on just what you're planning on shipping with them and what services you are planning on signing up for.
DarianLee
Mole Person

Post by DarianLee »

Hey Erick! It's always a good idea to gather feedback before making a decision. I suggest checking out other online platforms or forums for more recent reviews. Also, you can contact the company directly and ask for references or any information that might ease your worries. If you need a good moving company option, I suggest you check out Movers Boston. I hope that helps!
TurnerJoshua
Thug

Post by TurnerJoshua »

Wishing you a smooth and successful move, regardless of the company you choose!
TerryPratt
Mole Person

Post by TerryPratt »

Navigating through reviews and personal experiences when choosing a moving company is definitely a wise approach. International moves like shipping from the east coast of the USA to France can be quite a significant decision, and it's natural to feel a bit concerned, especially if you've come across mixed reviews about Schumacher cargo logistics.
While I don't have information about Schumacher, if you're specifically looking for reliable office removal services in London, VP Smart is worth considering. It's always beneficial to explore various options and gather as much information as possible before making such important decisions.
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

Confirm that the moving company provides adequate insurance coverage for your belongings during transit. Inquire about their liability policies and procedures for handling any damages or losses that may occur during the move. Understanding your rights and the extent of coverage will give you peace of mind throughout the relocation process. Flexible Storage Solutions
HarleyCampbell
Thug

Post by HarleyCampbell »

Moving within Los Angeles County? Let our skilled movers los angeles handle it. With Fixed Price Movers, your relocation is effortless and worry-free.
charles22
Mole Person

Post by charles22 »

I've moved twice between France and the UK, tackling all the logistics alone. I wouldn't recommend it. Hiring a removal company is a much smoother experience. Just a few months ago, I relocated from North to West London and decided to go with Sal Removals.Their service was exceptional.