The best video games to play when you're bored

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

EmmaGold
NSF

The best video games to play when you're bored

Post by EmmaGold »

What are some video games you like to play when you're bored out of your mind? I like to play Madden NFL a lot when I am bored. Mainly because I play it on easy and win all the time haha. Aside from that, I like going back to my favorite retro games, like Super Mario Bros 3, Donkey Kong Country, WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain and more. What are some games you play when bored?
JeffMiller
NSF

Re: The best video games to play when you're bored

Post by JeffMiller »

Hey there! When I'm bored out of my mind, I find myself diving into some good ol' classics like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokémon FireRed. Nostalgia hits differently, right? 😄 And it's awesome that you're racing Madden NFL on easy mode! Winning always feels great! Besides that, I've been hooked on Genshin Impact lately. The world and characters are amazing! But hey, everyone's got their go-to games. Keep having fun and exploring those virtual worlds! 🎮✨ By the way, have you heard about Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale? I wonder how that works! What's your favorite part about Madden NFL?
FrankJScott
Silhouette

High Rated Interior Design Tips

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Cool Interior Design Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
Jamezz
Mole Person

Post by Jamezz »

JeffMiller wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:26 am
Hey there! When I'm bored out of my mind, I find myself diving into some good ol' classics like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokémon FireRed. Nostalgia hits differently, right? 😄 And it's awesome that you're racing Madden NFL on easy mode! Winning always feels great! Besides that, I've been hooked on Genshin Impact lately. The world and characters are amazing! But hey, everyone's got their go-to games. Keep having fun and exploring those virtual worlds! 🎮✨ By the way, have you heard about Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale? I wonder how that works! What's your favorite part about Madden NFL?
If you find yourself lost in the enchanting world of Genshin Impact, then you've undoubtedly felt the magnetic pull of its captivating characters and immersive landscapes. Amidst this tapestry of adventures and elemental wonders, one figure shines particularly bright – Xiao. His enigmatic persona, ethereal abilities, and deep backstory make him a character that resonates deeply with fans. Owning a 1/7 scale figure of Xiao is like bringing a fragment of the game's mystique into your reality. Each intricate detail of his design, from the mask that conceals his emotions to the wind that dances around him, serves as a reminder of the boundless imagination and storytelling that Genshin Impact offers. Xiao's figure isn't just a collectible; it's a portal to Teyvat, a tangible connection to the world that has captured the hearts of millions.
kenny.steel
Thug

Post by kenny.steel »

Haha Thanks.
These work on my schools computers, (as in the network haven't blocked them) so these will entertain me during Free Lessons and IT Classes alike.
mitchham94
Thug

Post by mitchham94 »

There are a lot of interesting video games out there right now and there is no particular video game that I would recommend. But this company must play retro games like unblocked minesweeper. And I think you will definitely be able to choose something good for you. Better follow the link, there are so many players and a lot of tips there now.