Costa Rica EX CVT tune and mods

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

NeoSharen
Mole Person

Costa Rica EX CVT tune and mods

Post by NeoSharen »

First at all, hello from Costa Rica.

A little background before I start with my questions.

So, as you can see, I'm from Costa Rica, a little country in Central America next to Panama. Since it's a tropical country, the temperature during the whole year is around 18C-35C (that's like 65F to 95F). And we got like two seasons, a rainy season and a dry one. The civic hatchback EX without sensing is the only version that sells in Costa Rica, so that was my only option. I got it in 2019 and currently the car is stock, it's my first car that I want to do some modifications and I'm a noob to this world. I spent like 2 months reading a bit per day in this forum before I started this thread. I know there's already TOOOONS of information about tunning and moding cvts but I do need some answers or suggestions for my particular scenario.

To start with, theorically, I want ktuner, a 27won hybrid intake(rains half of the year so it looks like a good option to me) and a DP and an intercooler and .....FULL BOLTS ON!!!

Now, in the real world, the forum research tells me, get a tune and call it a day since I won't race at all with the car. Plus, if I ever want any mod, I have to order it from USA and ship it to Costa Rica, I believe for some parts the price will be double with all fees together, (i.e. intercooler, looks pretty big the package) and once I order the part, there's no going back since it's pretty hard to return and refund.

Here come my questions:

If I keep the car stock, which tune should I go? I have no tech support locally, everything is based in this forum, and by what I read it's TSP stage1. But there's also stage2, phearable 1.5, even god mode etc. I just want a stable tune, nothing to worry about, not even going to datalog anything.

I know the tune is straight forward according to videos on youtube, BUT, is there any way to safe my ass if I mess anything tunning? LOL...
If I just get a ktuner tsp stage1, can car handle it and deal with the climate without problem or the better choice is to at least get FMIC because of the ambient temperature?

Should I do mods from the same company or there's no problem to get from different brands? The main concern here is the shipping and if parts fit together, since it's hard for me to return or resell, and I'm not sure if the TSP stage1 is compatible with every bolt on(I have read somewhere that when you are doing the tune, you have the options to select your bolt ons for different calibration, but I'm not sure about this)

That's it for the moment, thanks in advance for future suggestions or answers.

Best regards.
bardaham
Thug

Re: Costa Rica EX CVT tune and mods

Post by bardaham »

I love the Latin vibe and all the beauty it has to offer. As for your car mods, it's awesome that you're diving into the world of tuning. It's always good to start with a stable and reliable tune. TSP stage1 seems like a popular choice, especially if you won't be racing the car.
Regarding mods, you can mix and match from different brands but do check for compatibility to avoid any issues. Shipping can be tricky, so plan wisely. But I prefer to travel to Costa Rica. I've heard great things about Sagicor and its tours in Costa Rica. It seems like they offer some incredible experiences.
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Best Interior Design Info

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Useful Interior Design Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

FrankJScott
Silhouette

Top Interior Design Details

Post by FrankJScott »

FrankJScott
Silhouette

Useful UK Car Import Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the guy asking about car import emissions standards UK, importing campervans to the UK, importing japanese sports cars to the UK, importing motorbikes to the UK, ship car to UK , importing vintage delivery vans to the UK, importing used cars to the UK, car registration , importing classic cars to the UK, importing convertibles to the UK, importing armored vehicles to the UK, importing vintage ice cream vans to the UK, importing electric motorcycles to the UK, importing hybrid cars to the UK, importing cars to the UK, I suggest this shipping your vehicle from koper to the united kingdom for car transport , car shipping to the UK, importing right-hand drive cars to the UK, my car import , importing vintage tractors to the UK, importing electric cars to the UK, importing left-hand drive cars to the UK, importing vintage fire engines to the UK, importing vintage minibuses to the UK, importing vintage tractors and agricultural machinery to the UK, importing motorhomes to the UK, importing luxury car models to the UK, importing vintage recreational vehicles to the UK, importing vans to the UK, importing vintage buses to the UK, also.
-------------------
To the guy inquiring about buku tafsir mimpi bergambar 4d, dalam buku mimpi, tafsir mimpi erek erek 4d, seribu mimpi 2d 3d 4d, tafsir buku mimpi 2d, buku bergambar tafsir mimpi, tafsir mimpi 3d, tafsir 1000 mimpi 3d, angka mimpi 3d, buku arti mimpi bergambar, tafsir mimpi 3 angka bergambar, buku mimpi 3d gambar, buku buku mimpi, erek erek buku 3d, mimpi 2d, erek erek 2 angka bergambar, erek erek 2d buku, www buku mimpi 3d, I can vouch for this buku mimpi 2d for erek buku mimpi 2d, kamus mimpi 4d, buku mimpi 2 angka gambar, 4d lengkap, buku erek erek 2d lengkap, buku mimpi gambar 2d, tafsir mimpi 2d bergambar erek, gambar erek erek 1000 mimpi, erek 2 d, erek erek buku 1000 mimpi, 2d erek erek, tafsir mimpi buku 2d, buku mimpi 4d bergambar lebih lengkap, buku bergambar tafsir mimpi, erek erek 3d angka lengkap, tafsir mimpi 2d gambar, mencari 2d, buku erek erek tafsir mimpi 2d, also. See More Top UK Car Import Tips 6_d3f50