How to Earn Passive Income with Cartography?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

GeryDvery
NSF

How to Earn Passive Income with Cartography?

Post by GeryDvery »

Hello everyone! I'm mostly a book cover designer, but maps for books are becoming a larger part of my business. I know that for a freelance artist, it's important to develop sources of passive income. That's always been a problem for me with book covers (I use stock photos so can't sell prints under the licensing terms), but I figure maybe there's more avenues with maps?

I've thought about selling PNGs or brushes of line art buildings, trees, compasses etc, but I'm not sure if there's a demand for them.

Since I've only ever done maps for books, I'm also not familiar with the RPG space (besides casually playing a few games with friends).

Does anyone here have experience with earning passive income?
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Re: How to Earn Passive Income with Cartography?

Post by NaimaVaughan »

I'd never heard of Cartographyassets.com!
BostonMills
Thug

Re: How to Earn Passive Income with Cartography?

Post by BostonMills »

Hi, your insights into cartography and mapping software development are incredibly informative! It's great to see how comprehensive your knowledge is on the subject. I especially appreciate the emphasis on the importance of starting somewhere, making connections, and being active in the field.
Speaking of technology, have you ever considered the potential of online gaming apps? There's a growing trend of apps that pay you to play games, offering another avenue for passive income. These platforms might also provide insights into user engagement and monetization strategies that could be relevant for your mapping tools.