Choose a payment gateways

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jikalo
NSF

Choose a payment gateways

Post by Jikalo »

Hi there ! maybe someone knows the payment system for an online store?
Merten
NSF

Re: Choose a payment gateways

Post by Merten »

Hello, Internet acquiring is a service for receiving payments by an online store using bank cards or Internet banking. Typically, Internet acquiring involves receiving VISA, MasterCard cards, etc. Participants are the EKVIER Bank (Seller Bank), the issuing bank (Buyer Bank), card or account owner, payment system, service provider. By visiting https://payadmit.com/saas/ You will learn about the payment system for processing electronic cerebral payments.
BillyGeans
NSF

Post by BillyGeans »

Howdy! With a user-friendly interface and innovative features, Dave Banking makes it easier to control your money. Using this financial application is very convenient, and everyone, regardless of their knowledge, can easily manage their finances and carry out financial transactions. And if someone has difficulties with this, then you don’t have to look for dave banking number since a support employee is always available in the application itself and is ready to provide assistance.
alexsaaas
Mole Person

Post by alexsaaas »

Thanks to Fintech Harbor, I became a Forex broker in Mauritius! Their professionalism and experience allowed me to quickly and easily obtain the necessary fx license. Now I am ready for new challenges and confidently moving forward, developing my business in the financial sector.