I would like to leave an anonymous review

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

IlonaLizer
Thug

I would like to leave an anonymous review

Post by IlonaLizer »

Hi. I want to leave an anonymous review on a website, but they require a number for confirmation. How do I do this?
Nikola Yers
Thug

Re: I would like to leave an anonymous review

Post by Nikola Yers »

Hi! You can use temporary numbers to confirm your identity without revealing your main number. Receive sms online is good for anonymous reviews. Just pick a country, get a number, confirm by SMS and leave your anonymous review. This way you will be sure of your secrecy and safety
IlonaLizer
Thug

Post by IlonaLizer »

Super, I'm glad you gave me the tip and now I can register on different sites with full confidence and know that my details are completely safe, how did you find out about these numbers and how often do you use this service ?
Nikola Yers
Thug

Post by Nikola Yers »

I learned about such numbers recently, my friend told me an unpleasant story about how her address was figured out by her phone number, and advised me to use disposable numbers in the future. I do not use such numbers very often, for example, when I register somewhere and do not want to receive mailings
D.Tas
Mole Person

Post by D.Tas »

IlonaLizer wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:45 pm
Hi. I want to leave an anonymous review on a website, but they require a number for confirmation. How do I do this?
As they always do! But don't worry, you can get it done so easily.
Just get a temporary phone number you need for verification here https://anonymsms.com/
That's it
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

thank you for substitute invincible article. where else may want to all of us collect that saintly of make public in any such obtain quirk of writing? i've a presentation adjacent week, and i am concerning the see for such facts. 代写
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. click me
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

Thanks for sharing us. use this link
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. use this link
kitrezospu
Thug

Post by kitrezospu »

Exploring the differences between electronic signatures and digital signatures has been eye-opening. The article at signnow.com/ask/electronic-signature-vs-digital-signature presents a clear comparison, making it easier to grasp their unique attributes.
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views…hope more people will read this article!!! Sobha Crystal Meadows
kitrezospu
Thug

Post by kitrezospu »

You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Technology careers
ParkerJeremiah
Mole Person

Post by ParkerJeremiah »

Every year, thousands of customers around the world choose MaroCar for a cheap car hire in Morocco. The platform operates in the main cities of the kingdom (Casablanca, Marrakech, Tangiers, Rabat …) and delivers its cars to the address of your choice or directly to the main airports in the country. maine coon kittens for sale colorado
kitrezospu
Thug

Post by kitrezospu »

Gems form the internet… [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…… รับผลิตสบู่
kitrezospu
Thug

Post by kitrezospu »

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Traditional reggae bands