EGR delete kits

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

PetieT
Thug

EGR delete kits

Post by PetieT »

I hope you're doing well. So, I've been dealing with some issues related to my car's EGR system, and it's been causing me quite a headache. I've been searching for solutions and came across this website, spelabautoparts, which seems to offer EGR delete kits. Has anyone had any experience with this site or their products? I'd love to hear your thoughts before making a purchase. Thanks a bunch!
GingerAnn
Thug

Re: EGR delete kits

Post by GingerAnn »

I noticed your question about EGR delete kits, and I wanted to share my experience with Spelab Auto Parts. I'm actually affiliated with them, and I can confidently recommend their products. The egr delete kits they offer on their website are of high quality, and many customers have reported positive results. The website is user-friendly, and they provide excellent customer service. If you decide to go for it, I think you'll be satisfied with your purchase
MandyLis
Thug

Re: EGR delete kits

Post by MandyLis »

I've had my fair share of EGR system troubles, and I understand the frustration. Before you make any decisions, it's always good to explore multiple options. While the website you mentioned seems promising, consider checking reviews on other platforms or forums to get a broader perspective