Vaping is getting popular these days

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Vaping is getting popular these days

Post by CashiWaku »

Due to the ban in Singapore, we don't see retail store selling e-liquid vaps rNow vaping getting very popular, see people vaping in outdoor dining, in army camps, in uni, smoking alleys, offices, in trains, in bus or even cars in Singapore.efills. In some countries, even reputable cigarettes brand sell refill vaps in convenience stores.
DianneCa
Mole Person

Re: Vaping is getting popular these days

Post by DianneCa »

I hate vaping and don't get it at all!
JeffMiller
NSF

Post by JeffMiller »

It's fascinating to see how people explore different options, especially when it comes to vaping. Crossing borders for the novelty and savings sounds like quite the adventure! I've heard some folks mention they head to Johor Bahru for the experience and the affordable prices on their stuff. It's always interesting to discover new perspectives and flavors, isn't it?
BriCheese
Thug

Post by BriCheese »

It's crazy how vaping's catching on, right? Even with the ban in Singapore, people are finding ways to enjoy it, whether it's at outdoor dining spots, university campuses, or even in smoking areas. I've noticed more folks opting for alternatives like Aroma King Disposables too. It's like vaping's becoming a part of everyday life for many!
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Post by NaimaVaughan »

It's great to see vaping gaining popularity worldwide, and I hope you continue to enjoy your vaping experience wherever you are!
HasDiab
Mole Person

Post by HasDiab »

Vaping has definitely become more popular in recent years, but it's interesting to hear about the ban in Singapore affecting the availability of e-liquids. It's great that people are still finding ways to vape despite these restrictions, whether it's through refillable vapes or other means.
If you're looking to buy an e-cigarette or refillable vape online, you can order an e-cigarette here. They offer a variety of vaping products and accessories that can be shipped to your location, providing a convenient way to continue enjoying vaping even in areas where it's less accessible in retail stores.