Are migrants taking all the jobs?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

CashiWaku
UNATCO

Are migrants taking all the jobs?

Post by CashiWaku »

A bit controversial for a Monday morning but worth a wee read of our latest blog.

Are migrants taking all the jobs? Finders. Keepers.
DianneCa
Mole Person

Re: Are migrants taking all the jobs?

Post by DianneCa »

Controversial or not, a good read is always welcome. I'll definitely check out your latest blog.
Virusert
Mole Person

Post by Virusert »

Hey, starting the week with a little controversy might just be the wake-up call we need! Checked out your latest blog, and it's definitely thought-provoking. Speaking of paperwork and legalities, if anyone's dealing with international documents or needs apostille services in London, apostillelondon.com is a gem. They're ace at authenticating docs for international use, making life heaps easier.
BeenDevean
Mole Person

Post by BeenDevean »

I think the topic of migrants and job competition is nuanced, but it's important to have open conversations about it.
MehaHenry
Mole Person

Post by MehaHenry »

The question of migrants and job availability always stirs up discussions. It's a complex issue with varied perspectives. Speaking of finding opportunities, I recall a time when I needed to make money quickly. I explored different avenues and stumbled upon some short-term gigs and ways how to make money in one day. Sometimes, it's about being resourceful and seizing the opportunities that come your way.