Home Cleaning Services

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Home Cleaning Services

Post by KeliaDracu »

Hello, ladies! Have you tried hiring home cleaners? Can you share your experiences please?

I've booked Ate Girl home cleaners for 6 hours on Sunday. I'm almost 9 months pregnant kase and we need deep cleaning services which will include cleaning upholstery. Yung rate ni Ate Girl for 2 ladies (6hrs) is 2.8k lang. Sila pinaka mura na nakita ko so far so sana okay sila.
Jeronimo
Mole Person

Re: Home Cleaning Services

Post by Jeronimo »

I totally understand the need for some extra help, especially when you're 9 months in. I've hired home cleaners a few times, and it's been a lifesaver.
GeryDvery
NSF

Post by GeryDvery »

Hiring home cleaners was a game-changer for me, especially during a busy time at work. The crew I got was super quick and did a really thorough job. They cleaned all the nooks and crannies I usually skip over.

When they come, it's a good idea to let them know what areas you want them to focus on. That way, you get the most out of their service. Like when my cousin in Dublin used dublin house cleaners, she specifically asked them to deep clean her kitchen, and they did an amazing job. It's really helpful when you just can't manage everything on your own, especially with a little one on the way.
smithmethew88
Mole Person

Post by smithmethew88 »

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It sounds like you've made a practical choice with Ate Girl home cleaners, especially considering their reasonable rates and the thorough services they offer. As you near your due date, having a clean home is definitely a relief. If you ever need additional assistance or want to explore more options for home cleaning services, I recommend checking out BrightandClean's website. They offer excellent house cleaning services in ozarkmo, and might provide the extra help and peace of mind you're looking for. Best wishes for a smooth and stress-free cleaning experience, and for the arrival of your little one!
MikeBrooklyn
Thug

Post by MikeBrooklyn »

I usually do the cleaning myself, but now I have too much on my plate preparing to give birth. So, I'd really appreciate some recommendations.
AlanBranch
Thug

Post by AlanBranch »

I can totally relate to needing some extra help, especially when you're expecting. Cleaning upholstery and doing a deep clean can be a daunting task, so it's great that you found a service that fits your budget.
I've had similar experiences where sometimes I feel either too lazy or overwhelmed with everything on my list, so I call Removals services for a helping hand. They've been a lifesaver, and it's amazing how much easier they make things.
It's all about finding what works best for you, and it sounds like you've found a good solution with Ate Girl.