Deer CBD

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DamonMoral
UNATCO

Deer CBD

Post by DamonMoral »

Did you know that deer love hemp? It's true. Hemp farmers claim that deer are the biggest problem to Hemp farming. They say on the Google that Hemp will out produce pine in pulp production with 3 x the annual yield. You don't have to reseed every year either. Stuff grows like a weed. Traveling hippies will gladly harvest for you. Just provide them with a tent, water hose, and some food. I am not sure what the Hemp acreage maximum is in Georgia? They must not want a new pulpwood product on the market. They control the CBD market with a max acreage that one can plant in Georgia for nominal fee. If you want to process CBD that liscence is big money. I assume because the product then goes to human consumption. Deer pellets should have very little restrictions. I say we plant our food plots in Hemp! Hunt deer all fall and then cut our food plots and create deer CBD protein pellets. CBD for deer! It won't be for human consumption and it can act as stress management tool for your deer herd in the face of the incoming CWD. On the bag we can say CBD for your CWD! Harvest 3x a year and we can shoot deer year round. Get one of those passes from DNR to protect our crop. We need a seed drill though. Seed is expensive! Keep the deer off of the nieghbors corn pile with our Hemp fields. Imagine that buck of a lifetime just strolling through your plot. Not a care in the world! Calm your herd! Are you tired of your deer being nervous and on edge. Calm them down and increase the hours that you can hunt them with Hemp CBD protein pellets.
NaimaVaughan
Thug

Re: Deer CBD

Post by NaimaVaughan »

Protecting your CBD plants from deer sounds like a smart move.
AlanBranch
Thug

Re: Deer CBD

Post by AlanBranch »

A wire basket could definitely help keep those curious critters at bay while still allowing your plants to flourish. It's all about finding creative solutions to protect your investment. Speaking of which, I wonder if similar strategies are employed in regions like the UK where medical cannabis uk is grown for research or medicinal purposes. It's fascinating how different factors, like wildlife, can impact cultivation practices.