Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

KeliaDracu
NSF

Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

Post by KeliaDracu »

Might feel like i'm going early on this, but we are under a week away and I couldn't wait to fire this up.

Sunday could be a huge day for us in the title race, but we need to hold up our end of the bargain first and put the pressure onto Arsenal & City by taking home three points,

It feels to me that our team picks itself, but I suppose the left back slot is up for grabs if Klopp isn't 100% sure on starting Robbo yet.

For me the team is easy:

Kelleher

Bradley
Konate
Virgil
Robbo

Endo
Szobo
Mac Allister

Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Expect some new names back on the bench in Jones and possibly Trent. Gravy will likely be fit enough to feature. Elliot might be challenging Szobo for a spot out there. Gakpo unlikely to challenge to start but at least he's showing good productivity for Netherlands.

I also wonder if we'd see Jota make the bench, if he's rumoured to be available for the United game on 7th.

I don't think rotation is too important in this, we need that statement win to kick off a new run of results. We then have Sheffield United at home in the midweek before we travel to Old Trafford. I expect us to manage some minutes in that game, to give us an upper hand. That Man United game is huge, but they have away trips to Brentford and Chelsea ahead of our visit so let's give ourselves every advantage.

It feels rare to get 3 PL games in a row, without the interruption of some cup. Three wins please, starting here.
ShadowVoyager
Thug

Re: Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

Post by ShadowVoyager »

After we lost to Crystal Palace, our chances of winning the title are minimal. Arsenal is not a threat to me. No matter how good their team will be, they will never win any trophy, and the Golden Premier League trophy will be their most significant achievement. But City's form is what scares me. They are good and confident, and they will likely win the league. Also, check out the stats. According to the Sport Score platform, City scored the most goals in the league and conceded the least. So, from my perspective, this team is a real threat.