What are you playing?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Zaine
UNATCO

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Zaine »

Started Mass Effect for the 4th time now. Always a female shepard. Can't Romance Ashley, DAMN!
Still don't know what happens with Albatross in AP when he wants to kill you. I haven't found him or any G22 members at the endgame. (HE ISNT MY HANDLER, I PISSED HIM OFF SO MUCH THAT HE WANTS TO KILL ME) Just getting that message through.
You Will Regret This!
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

That message has been well and truly received ffs. As has been mentioned a few times don't expect to see him at Alpha Protocol unless he is your handler. Nobody but the person who lets you out of Medical and your handler are there... along with all the scripted characters.
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Zaine
UNATCO

Post by Zaine »

Sorry. I just heard that if you anger him enough, he will attack AP in a last ditch attempt to kill you. He said that he would attack me when I contacted him and angered him over sis. I kept telling him that this would be his last chance to get revenge over sis and so he stated that he would try and kill me. I couldn't find any G22 Activity in the Endgame however.
You Will Regret This!
VectorM
MJ12

Post by VectorM »

Zaine wrote:Sorry. I just heard that if you anger him enough, he will attack AP in a last ditch attempt to kill you. He said that he would attack me when I contacted him and angered him over sis. I kept telling him that this would be his last chance to get revenge over sis and so he stated that he would try and kill me. I couldn't find any G22 Activity in the Endgame however.
I am pretty sure this was something, that was supposed to develop in the sequal. However, poor sales and bad reviews = DERP.
Zaine
UNATCO

Post by Zaine »

Thanks. I cjust couldn't work that out. Anyway, I'm thinking of playing Deux Ex again and TNM as well.
You Will Regret This!
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

Stalker: call of pripyat. I was wondering though: can I sell looted (i.e. damaged) weapons anywhere? The barman (Beard) nor other stalkers are interested in buying them.
VectorM
MJ12

Post by VectorM »

I don't think anyone buys damaged weapons. You can repair them and sell them like that, but the profit is too small for the extra hassle.
gamer0004
Illuminati

Post by gamer0004 »

VectorM wrote:I don't think anyone buys damaged weapons. You can repair them and sell them like that, but the profit is too small for the extra hassle.
In fact, I seem to make a loss if I do that.
Dragon
Silhouette

Post by Dragon »

gamer0004 wrote:Stalker: call of pripyat. I was wondering though: can I sell looted (i.e. damaged) weapons anywhere? The barman (Beard) nor other stalkers are interested in buying them.
You can't. Traders won't buy stuff from you if it is too damaged. If you though do the Quests of the drunken guy upstairs in the bar he'll (as far as my mind serves me well) repair stuff for you at a reduced price. It would give a bit of profit then but in general just dump the crap somewhere. After selling a few artifacts you are a money tossing rich guy anyways so why bother to begin with :D
Leader and Head Programmer: Epsylon, Drag[en]gine Game Engine (Alt-Page) and others
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

Very pleased with myself
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

I really want to pre-order Portal 2 but haven't the cash and it's released about 3 weeks before my exams start. :x

Also, downloading Darkspore beta via Steam. 3 Hours to wait; downloading at 100kb/s. I hate my download speeds.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

http://www.brokendimensions.com

Haven't played much this month due to the above. Gonna start for real on my master's thesis now, hopefully that'll leave more room for gaming.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Jonas wrote:http://www.brokendimensions.com

Haven't played much this month due to the above. Gonna start for real on my master's thesis now, hopefully that'll leave more room for gaming.
It's a pretty cool game guys, and it's free. :)
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Dragon
Silhouette

Post by Dragon »

Jonas wrote:... Gonna start for real on my master's thesis now...
Hehe... I know that feeling. What is the topic? (and what domain?)
Leader and Head Programmer: Epsylon, Drag[en]gine Game Engine (Alt-Page) and others
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

The topic is "The Kinesthetics of Videogame Spaces", the domain is game design. I'm going to take Broken Dimensions and change its levels in a couple of different ways to test how those changes impact the player's perception of movement within the game. Hopefully I can get something useful out of that :)

Meanwhile, the game is up on IndieDB and Desura too now:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/broken-dimensions
http://www.desura.com/games/broken-dimensions
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine