Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
AlvinD
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Taking back resignation

Post by AlvinD »

I would like to inform everyone that im back to help the HDTP team if they would need any help modelling-wise. Just lemme know n ill do it , if thats the way it works around here :P
ewanlaing
NSF

Post by ewanlaing »

hurray!
Placebo
MJ12

Post by Placebo »

Horray for boobies!!! =D
ImageEvery morning, I meditate about love and peace... I stop after three seconds.
Shodan
Thug

Post by Shodan »

"Hello, I quit before, I'm back to waste some more of your time, I'd like to un-quit."
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Shodan wrote:"Hello, I quit before, I'm back to waste some more of your time, I'd like to un-quit."
STOP THAT >=(

Welcome back, AlvinD! Here's to some more progress! :D
Zeitgeist
UNATCO

Re: Taking back resignation

Post by Zeitgeist »

AlvinD wrote:I would like to inform everyone that im back to help the HDTP team if they would need any help modelling-wise. Just lemme know n ill do it , if thats the way it works around here :P
Damn good news, your a hell of a modeller.
AlvinD
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by AlvinD »

Heh, thanks (every1 except shodan, go back to ure conversations with the lightbulb). spose i may need to get in touch with metche and let her know, and get me some work! :D
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Shodan wrote:"Hello, I quit before, I'm back to waste some more of your time, I'd like to un-quit."
If work is done, it isn't a waste of anyone's time. I'm a fan of anyone that works on HDTP; we should be nice to these wonderful people.

AlvinD, welcome back :). Can't wait to see what you create next!
Shodan
Thug

Post by Shodan »

We'll I'll stop stepping to "ure" leet modelling skills when you produce a decent model.

Do you know how to texture these models? Unwrap them etc?

I just think it would be easier to find a modeller who can do all these tasks, keep it up to the fantastic standard of work that we've seen in previous HDTP work. I am honestly not trying to put you down, I'd just rather see models that are as good as the others that have been released. I'm not trying to offend you.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

Shodan wrote:I just think it would be easier to find a modeller who can do all these tasks, keep it up to the fantastic standard of work that we've seen in previous HDTP work. I am honestly not trying to put you down, I'd just rather see models that are as good as the others that have been released. I'm not trying to offend you.
You say you're not trying to offend, but you're doing it so well; its almost as if you're lying... :roll:

<Insert obligatory "lets see you make something better" comment>
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Shodan wrote:I just think it would be easier to find a modeller who can do all these tasks, keep it up to the fantastic standard of work that we've seen in previous HDTP work.
You think so? I'd be pleased if you'd point me in the direction of where all these fabulous modellers are hiding, because I sure as hell haven't come across them yet.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Shodan wrote:We'll I'll stop stepping to "ure" leet modelling skills when you produce a decent model.
LOL, who are you? Are you a famous DX Modder with distain for all others, or just some random person having a bad day? I tried to imply it in my other post, but here it is: do NOT call down someone volunteering to do work on HDTP.

edit: OH, you're the guy that offended AlvinD with useless and harsh criticisms on his assault weapon model. If that's still your plan, then go away.

AlvinD, are you working on anything in HDTP? I'm interested in what's going on :)
Zeitgeist
UNATCO

Post by Zeitgeist »

justanotherfan wrote:AlvinD, are you working on anything in HDTP? I'm interested in what's going on :)
Yes he is, DIA is his.
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Cool. DIA? Daedalus, Denton, Dibbuk, Dumier, Duclare, DeBeers...what's the acronym?
fox
X-51

Post by fox »

I think he meant DAI - Deadly Artificial Intelligence, the mod.