Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Hashi
Silhouette

Re: Deus Ex 3

Post by Hashi »

As long as it doesnt have the technical issues of the second one, it should be good.
Newbez
Thug

Post by Newbez »

this is seriously the most stupid topic I've ever seen -.-
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Newbez wrote:this is seriously the most stupid topic I've ever seen -.-
How so?

And welcome to the forums :)
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Newbez
Thug

Post by Newbez »

Jaedar wrote:
Newbez wrote:this is seriously the most stupid topic I've ever seen -.-
How so?

And welcome to the forums :)
It's stupid to suggest scrapping this project just because a newer DX is going to be released, for example, Black Mesa Source is still being developed even though HL2 EP3 will be released. The devs spent years on this and it'd be a terrible waste to scrap it.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Ah this Topic was started from an old friend of ours..
He believed that HDTP and New Vision was dead, and decided to make his 'opinions' heard in several of the threads, then leading to rather crude verbal abuse towards several forumites.
I wouldn't worry about it and HDTP and NW are most certainly not dead.
Deus Ex will live on.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

DDL wrote:
Jaedar wrote:The lack of buttons does limit user interface somewhat though, but games like Bioshock showed us you could still do good amounts of weapon/ammo/power and keep it usable even on a controller.
Fucking mass effect 2 and use/sprint/take cover = one key.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Surprised I missed this comment earlier.. but yeah could not agree more. This was the first thing that stood out like a sore thumb and completely ruined the game for me- I prefered the first game's implementation.

The other thing that was annoying too is that the PC version of ME2 had the Run and Pause keys around the wrong way compared to ME1. I definately think Bioware fucked up royally on the control scheme and the new cover system- the policy of "if it ain't broke don't bother fixing it" should have been applied here, ME1's cover system worked. One thing I hated was how they dropped crouching.. sometimes it made sense to crouch walk towards cover.. instead in ME2 we get shepard having to get up in order to move to new cover.. kinda stupid really, I mean in a gun fight the last thing you want to do is get up.

Damn game disapointed me a lot- but that said it wasn't that bad, it just wasn't as good as ME1.
AndrewOfHell
Thug

Post by AndrewOfHell »

Bit of an update, the first public showing of DXHR is to be shown at Gamescon next week (18-22 Aug).

http://kotaku.com/5609565/heres-what-sq ... o-gamescom

Hopefully we will get the E3 gameplay video in HD and maybe more!
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

When i got onto your blog site though putting attention simply just a little bit submits. Pleasant strategy for future, I will be bookmarking at a time get ones finish springs up. ufa369
Holly
Thug

Post by Holly »

Unlock the key to your fitness journey with expert guidance from The Fitness Secrets. This comprehensive platform, found at
thefitnesssecrets.com, offers a wealth of resources, tips, and personalized plans to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

Seriously sturdy, magnificent, fact-filled information and facts listed here. A person's discussions Never need disappoint, and the unquestionably is valid listed here in addition. You actually continually make a fun learn. Do you convey to I'm just happy?: )#) Keep up to date the nice reports. 먹튀검증업체
jameseso113
UNATCO

Post by jameseso113 »

That you're allowed to place leaders, however is not one way links, except when they're just authorised together with regarding niche. 먹튀사이트
muzammilseo89540
UNATCO

Post by muzammilseo89540 »

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. forex robot
zirdukukko
UNATCO

Post by zirdukukko »

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . forex robot
muzammilseo89540
UNATCO

Post by muzammilseo89540 »

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. forex robot
oggy12
UNATCO

Post by oggy12 »

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. forex robot