Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Isn't that a diagram of a mechanical eye aug, though? Like Anna's or Gunther's?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

We were so off topic that only now I know why you posted that image and not a hi-res remade version of it ;)
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

I don't know how the hell we're going to redo any of the medical posters, or any of the art ones. :?
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Gaussian Blur FTW :D
Zeitgeist
UNATCO

Re: Flashlight aug - Why no glowing eyes?

Post by Zeitgeist »

hayaku wrote:Just a little suggestion for the new JC model.

It always bugged me that despite the in-game AUG description "Bioluminescent cells within the retina provide coherent illumination of the agent's field of view" kinda implying that JC's eyes were the direct source of the light, when you look into a mirror and turn the aug on nothing actually happens to his appearance.

What I suggest is an alternate animation for JC so when the aug is turned on, his eyes glow kinda electric-blue. Would also be good if you could make his eyes an actual light source too, so that his immediate vicinity is lit up, not just the patch the light beam happens to fall on. Though this second point is a bit of a stretch and maybe something more appropriate for Shifter.

What do you guys think? I cant imagine it would be massively difficult to implement, and would really make JC look cool when the flash aug is on!
Ey, sick idea!
minaxi7976
Mole Person

Re: Flashlight aug - Why no glowing eyes?

Post by minaxi7976 »

Dashlights.net is a no-frills website providing summarized, useful data on dashboard warning lights for all automobiles. It is also the home of the international bestselling 10 Minute Auto Repair series of books on auto repair by Harry D. Memmesheimer