Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
KeliaDracu
NSF

New senior software developer

Post by KeliaDracu »

Now Traktor has a new Senior Software Developer are we going to see more frequent updates and comms? Can we have an opportunity to meet the new developer? Like a meet and greet be nice to meet them.
VirginiaDavidson
Thug

Re: New senior software developer

Post by VirginiaDavidson »

Personally i hope for less but more robust updates, twice a year maybe, but full of fixes, improvements and new features.
CannonPrince
Thug

Post by CannonPrince »

I think this means we can expect more frequent updates and better communication from them. It would be really cool if we could have a meet and greet with the new developer to get to know them and hear about their plans for the future. By the way, if anyone here is into Webflow Development, I'd love to connect and share ideas.
applee
Mole Person

Post by applee »

The piano is one of the most difficult and rewarding instruments to learn not only do you have to learn to read notes and translate them. piano hard to learn
clarkjenifer33
Mole Person

Post by clarkjenifer33 »

Remember that being a senior software developer is not just about technical skills but also about leadership, mentorship, and effective communication. Your experience and expertise will be invaluable in guiding your team and organization to success.