I'd just like to say that I'm still here and working hard...

Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
JC2

I'd just like to say that I'm still here and working hard...

Post by JC2 »

...or will be over the summer holidays. I'm really busy with my GCSE's and I have to finish two art books in three weeks which is prett annoying. And I have to fit revising in.

Sorry for the lack of textures.
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Thanks, it's appreciated :). It's understood that this next week and couple weeks is difficult for lots of people.

That message on the front page is pretty depressing....if anything, what's done so far should be released in an installable form IMO.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Neber fear.

I'm done classes tomorrow so I can through some effort behind doing what marketing work for this project I can. I'll throw up a links page on the TNM website with a prominant HDTP link and talk to a few people I know. Hopefully once the PCGamer UK article is published people will find their way here via our links page.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

That would be more than awesome my dear Trestkon - thank you for your help and thank you Jonas for yours :)

I still believe in this project - I want this to succeed! But it is a difficult period we are going through right now. I have faith :)

I guess then with all the newly found linkage I will have to revamp the website into a more organised manner (i have seen other mod websites and I will use those as example).

Cheers again ;)
Metche.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Got a linkage image up under the menu now, just need to add the Links page:-) I didn't really get it finished, but it'll do for now:P

http://www.planetdeusex.com/tnm/
Last edited by Trestkon on Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
JC2

Post by JC2 »

I'm the kind of guy who sticks buy something but doesn't actually do anything :D. Sorry guys! I will do loads of textures in the holidays. + I have a friend who's wicked on photoshop and might like to help with the project. I will work!
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Trestkon wrote:Got a linkage image up under the menu now, just need to add the Links page:-) I didn't really get it finished, but it'll do for now:P

http://www.planetdeusex.com/tnm/
That sir is more than acceptable! :D Thank you so much - it should really help us out :D