Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Clifton
Mole Person

Question to Pointman

Post by Clifton »

...our new PR guy. What is being done to specific promote the bollucks out of this project, rallying new fans and artists, hence speeding its production?
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

We've been waiting for the new website to arise. Hence, not much 'till now, if we speak about visible stuff. I'm waiting for a green light from the boss.

Anyway, some underground job has been done -e.g. setting ground for Cover-CD releases of Phase1. I know there's still a lot of stuff to be done before any release, but it's time to throw a word here and there...

at the moment, I'm speaking with some local mags staff about some kind of news flash on the project. After the PC Gamer release on TNM subject, we'll launch the massive pimpage action over all those gamer's forums aviable (well. not all of them, DX/unreal/modding ones mostly), and keep folks informed about our progress. And to keep the Afilliates action in move.

And - forgive me that 'we' and 'our' stuff. I know it's Your work and I respect that; now I will do my best to support it and to contribute to the project in any way my humble self is capable of. Last BoyScout's word on that.

That reads: I'n not a star, just a monkey to keep the word flowing and do all the stuff The Boss does (and she does it better), but has no time for it. Now, give me a banana...and a cup of coffee, please. ;)
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

note to self: focus on finding the local (national) gaming forums... and team members/affiliates able to speak in all those weird languages...
JC
NSF

Post by JC »

http://www.eurogamer.net

'The' best gaming site on the web and it has the most intelligent, funny and interesting community to boot. Is the whole of Europe if that's enough for you? :D I think I've already tried to pimp the site on it but it's worth a shot.