Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Atilac
Mole Person

About how far done are yall?

Post by Atilac »

Percentage wise?

I would like to help, but I have no knowledge of 3d code, or any kind of artistic work. :(
Last edited by Atilac on Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K. Alexander /\/osow
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by K. Alexander /\/osow »

0.00001 % 8)
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

damnit, Smooth! You and your optimism... ;)

actually, we're preparing a kind of progressometer to blast your eyes away with our oh-so-speeding progress... be patient, a pack of goodies incoming, ETA few days. We're just polishing the stuff.

And I'd say we're close to 60-70% on Phase 1 package.
Atilac
Mole Person

Post by Atilac »

Phase 1 outta how many phases?
RubberHead
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by RubberHead »

Seems the project is slowing down. It would be a shame to see it die out tough, after all this work... well... can't let that happen, over an hour black helicopters will land in the members their backyard and torture them to death if they don't commit themselves! :evil:

Hi everybody! :roll:
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Rubberhead wrote:Seems the project is slowing down. It would be a shame to see it die out tough, after all this work... well... can't let that happen, over an hour black helicopters will land in the members their backyard and torture them to death if they don't commit themselves! :evil:

Hi everybody! :roll:
OTP projects don't die ;)
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

Whoa!!!

Atilac: since I can count to three (actually four, including the zero), I'd say: five. But that's my guess only.

*browses the to-do list*
Lemesee... we have Phase1: Deco Models. We have NPCCharacters Package. Those are two biggest tasks (due to amount of decos and the fact that characters need to be re-animated from a scratch). Anyway, you'll get a special progress indicator - when? Soon, I suppose. It is under construction right now...

Ok, it was a bluff, actually I don't have the to-do list. Anyway, the above ramblings remain intact.

Rubberhead: stop threatening us, fire up your Photoshop and join the cause. Since we have your IP logged, we've been able to trace you and place our agents in your eviroment, so I'd be more careful with that black choppers and torturing stuff. Metche and me are quite trained in abducting and torturing people, and those unmarked helicopters actually belong to us - just browse a bit and you will know - or just wait for the incoming media galore next week.

Be patient. And you'll be granted a great joy.
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

*POOF*

I have reappeared, from the HDTP dungeons, to quite the storm and bring peace once again to the land.

For those of you wanting to know the progress of the mod, never fear! I've constructed a nice little progress bar system for the front page, but you'll have to wait for HDTP's grand unveiling before you can see it.

Just keep your eyes peeled to the "Coming Soon...", and when the time is nigh upon HDTP, I promise you won't be disappointed :mrgreen:

*kicks and screams as Pointman drags Master_Kale back into the underground caverns of HDTP*
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

Actually I thought you was adopted, not kindapped, Kale, but - oh - what's the difference anyway?

And - well - okay, you'll get that lime jello and the Swedish Volleyball Team. Just get back to the dungeon, you!!!
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

I was wondering, Pointman, if I could have a stickied thread about the web site; this one thread could be where all comments and complaints about the site could be posted...

Would something like this be plausible?
Atilac
Mole Person

Post by Atilac »

Pointman wrote:Whoa!!!

Atilac: since I can count to three (actually four, including the zero), I'd say: five. But that's my guess only.

*browses the to-do list*
Lemesee... we have Phase1: Deco Models. We have NPCCharacters Package. Those are two biggest tasks (due to amount of decos and the fact that characters need to be re-animated from a scratch). Anyway, you'll get a special progress indicator - when? Soon, I suppose. It is under construction right now...

Ok, it was a bluff, actually I don't have the to-do list. Anyway, the above ramblings remain intact.

Rubberhead: stop threatening us, fire up your Photoshop and join the cause. Since we have your IP logged, we've been able to trace you and place our agents in your eviroment, so I'd be more careful with that black choppers and torturing stuff. Metche and me are quite trained in abducting and torturing people, and those unmarked helicopters actually belong to us - just browse a bit and you will know - or just wait for the incoming media galore next week.

Be patient. And you'll be granted a great joy.
wow, someone is a sarcastic prick.
If you're not a liberal by 20 you're heartless, and if you're not a conservative by 40 you're brainless-Winston Churchill
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

Which part of my prickness do you find sarcastic, dude?

*points at the progress bar section at the website*

*points out that they -may- be something more than things actually listed there*

*sips coffee*

*points out the fact he does not like to be called sarcastic prick and will eat your soul if you gonna keep it that way*
Atilac
Mole Person

Post by Atilac »

Pointman wrote:Which part of my prickness do you find sarcastic, dude?

*points out that they -may- be something more than things actually listed there*

*sips coffee*

*points out the fact he does not like to be called sarcastic prick and will eat your soul if you gonna keep it that way*
I figured anyone working on this project had the mental ability to decipher their on words/sentences; but you undoubtedly proved me wrong.

1) I posted asking for progress % before the "par" came out
2) The progess par is messed up on the front page, half of your menu cuts it off; nearly all of it
3) I only read that phase 1 was majorly delayed, it never stated wether it was 1 of 4.

Maybe if you spent less time pissing off the people your making this mod for, and "eating" souls. You wouldn't have been delayed by 2 mouth++ :roll:
If you're not a liberal by 20 you're heartless, and if you're not a conservative by 40 you're brainless-Winston Churchill
Pointman
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Pointman »

Edits: emoticons added, some autocriticism implemented. have fun.
Pointman wrote: *points at the progress bar section at the website*
*sips coffee*
How come you find those remarks offensive? These were mere guides, I never intended to attack you in any way (despite the pricky part, which was a question you didn't answer anyway). They weren't meant to offense you, yet if you feel like, then I'm sorry.
Atilac wrote: I figured anyone working on this project had the mental ability to decipher their on words/sentences; but you undoubtedly proved me wrong.
Come again. I have general problems with deciphering anything more complicated than the nature of a stick.
Atilac wrote: 1) I posted asking for progress % before the "par" came out
And I've answered you before it popped out of nowhere on 22nd of July.
Pointman wrote:*browses the to-do list*

And I was too optimistic on that 60-70% of the Phase 1 being done. I'll make sure to get better informed.
Atillac wrote:2) The progess par is messed up on the front page, half of your menu cuts it off; nearly all of it
That's a bad news. Which browser do you abuse? As far as I know, it works good with IE and Firefox, with screen resolution set to 1024x768 and higher. We'll look into that.
Atilac wrote: 3) I only read that phase 1 was majorly delayed, it never stated wether it was 1 of 4.
Because we never said that before, thus your question was a good one. And my answer was pretty close to the truth. That's what I thought anyway.
Pointman wrote:*points out the fact he does not like to be called sarcastic prick and will eat your soul if you gonna keep it that way*
Atillac wrote:Maybe if you spent less time pissing off the people your making this mod for, and "eating" souls. You wouldn't have been delayed by 2 mouth++ :roll:
Don't know about you, but I don't fancy being called a prick. Especially by someone who knows nothing about my true bitchy nature ;). But then, you're right. I'll better go now and rethink my attitude.
...or not. I'll better go practice my lame cryptography skills...

Nah, scrap that. I'm sorry if I pissed you off with my stupid remarks - still, I just don't like being called a prick.

...and the special Post Scriptum goes to... RUBBERHEAD!!! I hope you did not take it seriously - I was reffering to Ghunter Hermann and WIP choppers screenies, and actually we're not that good at kidnapping - we practice a lot on the sandwich peddlers, tho. ;)

This post was sponsored by letter P and the number 25.
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

Atilac wrote:
Pointman wrote:Which part of my prickness do you find sarcastic, dude?

*sips coffee*

I figured anyone working on this project had the mental ability to decipher their on words/sentences; but you undoubtedly proved me wrong.

1) I posted asking for progress % before the "par" came out
2) The progess par is messed up on the front page, half of your menu cuts it off; nearly all of it
3) I only read that phase 1 was majorly delayed, it never stated wether it was 1 of 4.

Maybe if you spent less time pissing off the people your making this mod for, and "eating" souls. You wouldn't have been delayed by 2 mouth++ :roll:
Lighten up, bud. You've taken offence where none was intended, and continue to grow more agitated despite the fact that Pointman is appologizing for offence that he did not give.