Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jane_Denton
X-51

Re: New Download

Post by Jane_Denton »

Jonas wrote:*Cough*

Metche is a woman 8-[
I appreciate the correction Jonas... Oops my mistake for assuming! #-o My appologies to Metche for that mistake! HDTP rules even more! :mrgreen:
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
encinodude
NSF

Post by encinodude »

Fact of the matter is that modders are under no obligation to please anyone but themselves, especially when they've never set a release date and aren't being paid to work on what is essentially a hobby. When it comes down to it, none of us are paying customers who are entitled to shit, Mogul, so maybe coming here complaining about it and then asking to be banned instead of waiting and cracking Duke Nukem Forever jokes like everyone else wasn't the best approach.

Anyhow, I'm surprised how people are looking forward to Deus Ex 3. It looks like it'll be even more dumbed-down than Invisible War.
r00tb33r
MJ12

Post by r00tb33r »

encinodude wrote:I'm surprised how people are looking forward to Deus Ex 3. It looks like it'll be even more dumbed-down than Invisible War.
To me Deus Ex 3 is worth more than 10 Halo sequels or 10 years of WoW since I'll never play either of those. Whether its good or not, Deus Ex 3 will be played, period.
r00tb33r
MJ12

Post by r00tb33r »

Jane_Denton wrote:

Metche is a woman 8-[
I appreciate the correction Jonas... Oops my mistake for assuming! #-o My appologies to Metche for that mistake! HDTP rules even more! :mrgreen:
Besides the obvious giveaway in the name, you should go meet Mercedes in TNM...
encinodude
NSF

Post by encinodude »

r00tb33r wrote:
encinodude wrote:I'm surprised how people are looking forward to Deus Ex 3. It looks like it'll be even more dumbed-down than Invisible War.
To me Deus Ex 3 is worth more than 10 Halo sequels or 10 years of WoW since I'll never play either of those. Whether its good or not, Deus Ex 3 will be played, period.
Well, I found Invisible War to be garbage. So I may not exactly be as thrilled with DX3.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Jane_Denton wrote:

Metche is a woman 8-[
3 women on this forum now!

Christ all mighty.
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Jane_Denton
X-51

Post by Jane_Denton »

encinodude wrote:Fact of the matter is that modders are under no obligation to please anyone but themselves, especially when they've never set a release date and aren't being paid to work on what is essentially a hobby. When it comes down to it, none of us are paying customers who are entitled to shit, Mogul, so maybe coming here complaining about it and then asking to be banned instead of waiting and cracking Duke Nukem Forever jokes like everyone else wasn't the best approach.

Anyhow, I'm surprised how people are looking forward to Deus Ex 3. It looks like it'll be even more dumbed-down than Invisible War.
Do I hear an echo?! :giggle:
Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become...
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

You seem to hear an echo often. Perhaps you should have your ears checked. Or closely examine your life to discover why a disembodied nymph is following you around.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

chris the cynic wrote:You seem to hear an echo often. Perhaps you should have your ears checked. Or closely examine your life to discover why a disembodied nymph is following you around.
Why would a disembodied nymph be following you around?
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Yeah no don't worry about it Jane lol - I think I come across as a very gay man but really I'm a laydee ;) I just tend not to make a big hoo-har over it :)

Also if you've played TNM and found me in the game - I voiced my own part! :D

I also think that there are more than just 3 women on this forum. You'd be surprised.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Xesum wrote:
chris the cynic wrote:You seem to hear an echo often. Perhaps you should have your ears checked. Or closely examine your life to discover why a disembodied nymph is following you around.
Why Echo would do such a thing I know not. If Jane_Denton should discover the reason I hope she reports it back to us.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

chris the cynic wrote:
Xesum wrote:
Why Echo would do such a thing I know not. If Jane_Denton should discover the reason I hope she reports it back to us.
Well it might kill her before she gets back to us!
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Xesum wrote:Well it might kill her before she gets back to us!
You've lost me. Totally and completely. What it? The reason? A reason is just a concept, unlikely to kill anyone outside of the more absurd works of Lovecraftian horror.

Did you mean, "Well she [Echo] might kill her [Jane_Denton] before she [Jane_Denton] gets back to us!"? Wouldn't that be a little out of character for Echo?
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

chris the cynic wrote:
Xesum wrote:Well it might kill her before she gets back to us!
You've lost me. Totally and completely. What it? The reason? A reason is just a concept, unlikely to kill anyone outside of the more absurd works of Lovecraftian horror.

Did you mean, "Well she [Echo] might kill her [Jane_Denton] before she [Jane_Denton] gets back to us!"? Wouldn't that be a little out of character for Echo?
disembodied nymph instead of Echo, unless that is what you're refering too.