Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Mr Happy

Totally?

Post by Mr Happy »

*Sorry if this has been posted.*

I'm just wondering if the team will be making a more or less Total Conversion. Just a few questions:

1. Will every character in the game have a new model?
2. Will the walls, floors and cielings have new textures? As I feel that new ones will add more depth too, aswell as new models and better world textures.
3. Will just about everything be changed? Bottles, cans, bins etc? (I know that would be a big task, but I'm just wonderin)
4. Can I help? (I could provide some Models and textures)

Well, thats it for now. Great job on everything so far. Especially Gunther and the toilet. :mrgreen:

(oh, on a different note...I still havn't got a confirmation e-mail for me to register properly - I registerd under the name Print)

Cya round guys!
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Totally?

Post by Trestkon »

Mr Happy wrote:(oh, on a different note...I still havn't got a confirmation e-mail for me to register properly - I registerd under the name Print)
That seems to happen a lot, I suspect hotmail treats the registration email as spam.

No matter, your Print account is now active.
-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Print
Mole Person

Post by Print »

Thanks Trestkon :mrgreen:
Mr_Cyberpunk
Illuminati

Post by Mr_Cyberpunk »

Walls and cielings won't be done as perHDTPs scope. BUT! I had a crack at them and am prepared to put it forward to metche for patching once the HDTP is completely finnished (because they are by far the largest amount of textures in DX) Levels will only be touched once everything else we have planed is finnished because I have no doubt that they will need retexturing once everything is added. (given the inbalance in graphical appearance)

I shouldn't say anymore given that the levelmod is inactive as of me joining HDTP.
Print
Mole Person

Post by Print »

ok. I just wanted to know. :)