Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Darkshade
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Darkshade »

Haha that'ld be awesome.
We should have an HDTP Grand Tourny, to emphasize the release of HDTP! Once the pack is up for download, the tourny beguins! It'ld be accumulative score, and... nevermind, that'ld be a very large project to set up.
"Metaphore" is a bloody metaphore.
ThalesA7X
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by ThalesA7X »

I think that is a good idea honestly. You would have to have the hdtp installed to play on the server. We could even have a site for peple to register for the tourney. :D It could all be arranged.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I hope you guys make full player animations for all the characters so we could use eg. the female models for MP. That'd be cool.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Breadfan
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by Breadfan »

I wanna use a Gray...
un1d3n
Thug

Post by un1d3n »

Mr_Cyberpunk wrote:Guys seriously, now ur just mocking. Back on the subject though, night vision would make sense for the rifle given most modern rifles feature that function, I think the Vision Aug should have been more uniquely useful same for all the other augs, given that most of them have the same effects as other objects in the game. It is 100% possible to finnish the game on Realistic mode without any additional augs (i mean without using Augs apart from the default ones) I've done it with only using a pistol for the entire game, and a second time using the Baton and Prod.

I just today also discovered that Lockpicks are useless... Whoop out the sniper rifle as it can destroy ANYTHING in the game (turrents, alarms, doors, but not steel crates)

There's a lot of contradicting tech in Deus Ex, this is due to the simplistic nature of the game. I think more work was needed on Deus Ex's Ruleset personally. Well thats just what i think.
and i agree
Master_Kale
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Master_Kale »

un1d3n wrote:and i agree
Dammit, un1d3n, I really hate to think that we'd have another Mr_Cyberpunk on the forums. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, but one of him is enough; if you have an opinion for HDTP, do us ALL a favor and make sure it fits within the scope of HDTP's mission statement: NO GAMEPLAY CHANGES WILL BE MADE, ONLY AN UPDATE OF THE GRAPHICS AND MODELS!

I had to nip that in the bud before it became a big problem, please enjoy the rest of your stay :)