Share pop up not working

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Jess55
NSF

Share pop up not working

Post by Jess55 »

When I use the “share” function for an edited RAW image I want to save as JPEG, I don’t get the options pop up described in the tutorials (save as...) and the only option see is to save back to the Camera Roll and overwrite the original RAW file. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Rob55
UNATCO

Re: Share pop up not working

Post by Rob55 »

Maybe you need to put this file as the source, and then try to format it, and then I'm not sure about it, just try it :)
CashiWaku
UNATCO

Re: Share pop up not working

Post by CashiWaku »

That is strange. I’ve never had a similar problem. I think e need a bit more background to help you with this problem. Like, what device do you have? I only use apple devices for work, which fits me perfectly and never causes problems. So if you have an android or notebook with a windows system, I think I won’t be able to help you as I have never used one. However, there must be android users here anyway. Finally, if you won’t solve this problem, you could order a popup somewhere on the good service. Today you can get any popup and add done for you, from abandonment prevention popup to the registration window.